2023 NYSTIA Annual Meeting & NYS Tourism Excellence Awards
Date and Time
Wednesday Sep 13, 2023 Friday Sep 15, 2023
Hyatt Regency Rochester (room rate: $129 - single or double)
Brooke Wilson * Stewardship Initiatives Coordinator * NYSTIA
September 13, 14 & 15 * Hyatt Regency Rochester (room rate: $129 - single or double)
Join your New York State tourism friends and colleagues for 48 hours of offsite FAM Tours, industry / organization updates, networking and FUN!
Tentative Agenda (subject to change)
Wednesday, September 13:
- 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM: Join us for soon-to-be announced FAM Tour details, networking reception and freestyle dining in downtown Rochester!
Thursday, September 14:
- 9:30 - 11:30 AM: Keynote Remarks & Panel Programs
- Noon - 1:45 PM: Annual Meeting Luncheon
- Committee reports, election of board members
- 2:00 to 4:00 PM: Member-to-Member 1:1 Consultation Sessions
- 5:30 PM: 2023 NYS Tourism Excellence Awards & Celebratory Reception
- The 2023 Tourism Excellence Awards celebration is tentatively planned to be hosted at the Strong National Museum of Play theater, followed by an exclusive, private museum reception. Celebrate the best work /best practice marketing, management, leadership and stewardship efforts of your peers and then enjoy an evening of food, drink and 'NYSTIA Game Night' at the Strong!
Friday, September 15:
- 8:00 AM: Breakfast
- 9:00 AM: Keynote remarks by Christopher Thompson, President & CEO of Brand USA will highlight Friday morning's program!
- 10:00 AM: Round 11 Market NY Program Outcomes - Round 12 Market NY Plans for 2024
- 11:00 AM: Details TBA
SEE YOU IN ROCHESTER!